24-hour deal: Aurora Hut Overnight with Daytime Snowmobile Adventure
Combine a relaxing stay in pure Arctic luxury in the mountains of the inland, which chances of Northern Lights, with a daytime adventure on the snowmobile in the surrounding mountain valleys the next day.
This is a full 24-hour package, including 1 winter activity, 1 self-guided soft-activity, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 optional dinner, sleeping in a comfortable and warm Aurora Hut with 180-degree glass windows, including road transport from and to Tromsø: all bundles in a full 24 hour unconventional, pure and energizing experience.
- Adventures for snowmobiling in the mountain area of Signaldalen
- Lovers of relaxing and special overnights in the Arctic, away from the city
- Aurora seekers, you will sleep at one of the best Aurora-spotting locations in the wide area
- Keen on spoiling yourself and your beloved ones with a unique Arctic Wellness Experience
- Free soft adventure possibilities with snowshoe and fat bikes
WHY CHOOSE THIS PACKAGE:
- Well-organized and easy-to-book combination: We arrange this unique combination with full-included transport to all the activities, including transport to enjoy a scenic snowmobile trip in the mountain area of the inland. Enjoy and relax, we take good care of you and your beloved ones.
- Unique warm and comfortable sleeping location: Instead of heading back to the city centre where you might miss a late-night dance from the Aurora, stay at this good location in a warm Aurora Hut.
- Possible aurora dance in the night sky: Since you are located a good distance from the bright lights of the city, you can thoroughly enjoy the splendours of the night sky. Sit around the bonfire or snuck in into your warm bed while waiting for the aurora to hopefully disappear. You don't need to get outside, you can see the Northern Lights through the window of your hut.
- You don't need to get outside, you can see the Northern Lights through the window of your hut.
What to bring:
- Warm clothes, boots, hat, mittens and scarf
- Bathing suit (for optional Arctic Wellness)
- Dinner can be added (no public kitchen available) (NOK 350)
- Availability: 10/12/2021 – 30/03/2022
- Every day
- Start: 17:00 - back 17:35 the next day in Tromsø
- Pick-up point: Radisson BLU hotel Tromsø
- Number of guests: 2-8 (up to 2 people per Aurora hut)
- Level: Medium. No wheelchair access.
- This adventure is possible for kids from 8 years old.
- NB: Due to weather and snow conditions, the location of the activity can be moved to the nearby areas of Tamok or Skibotn.
- Transport from Tromsø to the Basecamp (75 minutes one way) at 17:00
- Check-in into your Aurora hut with a comfortable double bed in a 180-degree glass wall and roof hut
- Small indoor toilet in the hut, shared shower facilities
- Explore the area via the use of fat bikes and snowshoes
- Add a relaxing Arctic Wellness to your evening (Sauna and/or jacuzzi: NOK 800 or NOK 1500 for combo)
- Outdoor bonfire area, ideal spot to wait for the Northern Lights to pass by and common indoor lounge (for cosy talks, board games, ...)
- Norwegian and English-speaking snowmobile guide (start 10:30)
- 1,5 to 2-hour snowmobile ride
- Thermal winter suit, winter boots, mittens and hat + safety helmet
- Hot lunch and drinks (Please request a vegetarian meal when booking)
- Transport back from the Basecamp to Tromsø (75 minutes one way) at 15:45 (back in Tromsø at 17:35)