During these unprecedented times, our top priority is to keep both you and our staff safe while you still get to make the most out of your arctic experience!
To achieve this, we have revised our routines and implemented new, thorough and frequent procedures regarding all aspects of our activities, such as cleaning, transportation, social distancing, and serving food. All in accordance with the current guidelines from the Norwegian government and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests and staff
- All gear and equipment are sanitized between uses
- Common areas and commonly touched surfaces are regularly sanitized
- We have reduced the number of guests on our activities to ensure a 1-meter distance
- At our Front Desk measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff
- We kindly encourage our guests, who visit our Front Desk, to only visit with one member of the party to ensure a 1-meter distance
- To avoid overcrowding please arrive at the specified meeting time
- Sanitizer (Antibac) and disposable gloves are provided for all passengers and driver and are highly recommended before boarding the vehicles
- We limit our capacity to ensure a 1-meter distance between guests who do not belong to the same party. The two first seat rows are not available for guests
- Vehicles are cleaned and sanitized between every tour according to the transport company guidelines and procedures
Food and beverages:
- The guidelines provided by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FIPH) will be followed where food and/or beverages are served. https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/advice-and-information-to-other-sectors-and-occupational-groups/advice-to-specific-sectors/
- We reserve the right to amend meals, drinks, and snack provided on the activities in accordance with the regulations
- Thermal suits and other equipment such as helmets, goggles, and gloves are routinely disinfected
- Bring your own hat, scarf, and thermal gloves or mittens
- We highly encourage our guests to bring their own face mask, disposable gloves, and sanitizer (Antibac)
What can you do to help?
- Respect your fellow travelers and keep the 1-meter distance from other
- Bring on board a limited amount of belongings
- Book your trip online through our web page www.tromsosafari.no
- When booking at our desk please use contactless payment method
- Please attend your activities only when feeling well and healthy
- We highly stress the importance to have travel insurance
Useful link for more information:
Norwegian Institute of Public Health: https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/advice-and-information-to-other-sectors-and-occupational-groups/advice-to-travel-industry/
If you are not feeling well before your booked activity please contact:
email@example.com or call +47 953 03 888
If you experience symptoms or become infected with Covid-19 within 14 days after your activity with us please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries or concerns related to our tours and activities please contact our support: email@example.com +47 953 03 888
FOR GUESTS WHO HAVE BOOKED THROUGH AN AGENCY:
If you have booked a tour with us through an agency, please also contact your agency for further information.