Explore Tromsø by E-bike
Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles that enable you to ride with ease.
Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just a few hours. Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets. Explore places off the beaten track. Enjoy the stunning scenery. Join a passionate guide on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group. See the beautiful Arctic environment from a different perspective and hear about the ways of the wonderful people living here. Meet Tromsø like the locals know it.
As well as downtown Tromsø, we will visit:
• MS Polstjerna, Norway’s best-preserved sealing vessel (we do not enter the exhibit)
• Bukta - Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
• Holt Farm - the only farm on the island of Tromsø
• Prestvannet - the biggest lake on the island, a nature reserve and bird sanctuary
• Ski jumps - the best lookout on the island of Tromsø
• Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden
Please bring: Wind and waterproof jacket, sunglasses
Included: English-speaking guide, el-bike, helmet hot drinks and sweet local snack
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours
Number of guests: 2 - 10
The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall.