During these unprecedented times, our top priority is to keep both you and our staff safe while you still get to make the most out of your arctic experience!
To achieve this, we have revised our routines and implemented new, thorough and frequent procedures regarding all aspects of our activities, such as cleaning, transportation, social distancing, and serving food. All in accordance with the current guidelines from the Norwegian government and the Norwegian Institute of Public Health.
- Hand sanitiser and face masks are available to guests;
- Our staff wears face masks inside.
- At our Front Desk (at Radisson Blu Hotel), measures have been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and staff;
- We kindly encourage our guests to keep at least 1-meter distance all the time, on the tours;
- To avoid overcrowding please arrive at the specified meeting time.
- Sanitiser (Antibac) and disposable face masks are provided for all passengers and drivers and are highly recommended before boarding the vehicles;
- The two first seat rows are not available for guests on tours with our buses;
- Vehicles are cleaned and sanitized between every tour according to the transport company guidelines and procedures.
Food and beverages:
- The guidelines provided by the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (FIPH) will be followed, where food and/or beverages are served. https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/advice-and-information-to-other-sectors-and-occupational-groups/advice-to-specific-sectors/
- We reserve the right to amend meals, drinks and snacks provided on the activities in accordance with the regulations.
- Bring your own hat, scarf and thermal gloves or mittens;
- We highly encourage our guests to bring their own face mask and disposable gloves.
What can you do to help?
- Respect your fellow travellers and keep the 1-meter distance from others;
- Bring on board a limited amount of belongings;
- Book your trip online through our web page www.tromsosafari.no;
- When booking at our desk please use contactless payment method;
- Please attend your activities only when feeling well and healthy;
- We highly stress the importance to have travel insurance.
Useful link for more information:
Norwegian Institute of Public Health: https://www.fhi.no/en/op/novel-coronavirus-facts-advice/advice-and-information-to-other-sectors-and-occupational-groups/advice-to-travel-industry/
If you are not feeling well before your booked activity please contact:
email@example.com or call +47 953 03 888
If you experience symptoms or become infected with Covid-19 within 2 days after your activity with us please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries or concerns related to our tours and activities please contact our support: email@example.com +47 953 03 888
FOR GUESTS WHO HAVE BOOKED THROUGH AN AGENCY:
If you have booked a tour with us through an agency, please also contact your agency for further information.