Address: Kirkegata 1 Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 tromsø
There is so much life in the fjords in the winter time where seabirds, eagles, seals, and schools of fish gather to feed and stay alive during the rough, and dark winter months.
Join this memorable experience for you and your friends where we explore the fjords on-board a comfortable catamaran, fish for lunch at one of our favorite fishing spots, and prepare a fresh, homemade meal on-board. Simply an unforgettable day in the Arctic fjords!
There is so much life in the fjords in the wintertime and seabirds, eagles, seals, and massive fish are gathered to feed and stay alive in the rough climate.
Cruising the Arctic fjords are breath-taking and we have made it our passion to create an epic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views, try fishing and spot wildlife.
Season: Daily from 15 September 2018 to 14 March 2019.
What to bring: Warm boots, hat, scarf and mittens.
• Crusing by comfortable catamaran
• Small bites, espresso coffee & a wide variety of permium tea
• Hot home-made fish soup from today’s fresh catch
• Fishing at our secret fishing spot
• Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
• Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
• Comfortable heated saloon with toilets
• Warm safety suits to stay dry & warm
Duration; : 4 - 5 hours
Number of guests: 2-12