Bait To Plate: Dinner Sailing Experience
Norwegians have been brought up next to the sea for generations, and we want you to take a part of this culture home with you, no matter how far away from Norway you may go.
We have prepared delicacies from the sea for many decades and our recipes reflect our passion to keep the tradition alive with a modern twist. While a restaurant is great, we have all experienced it before and now there is a unique opportunity to enjoy a new experience in an intimate setting onboard our spacious and comfortable catamaran.
Each day, our team catches a few fresh fish to prepare for our crew and guests that sail with us. We want to show you how we prepare and cook these fish.
During this tour we mix and blend the guiding elements of a fabulous sailing trip on the fjords with the enjoyment of a warm meal in the Arctic summer. All dietary request can be met during our tours, please let us know when booking.
- Guided cruising tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
- Participating in cooking our classic fresh fish soup (or vegetarian soup)
- Homemade meal while on board (we accommodate all dietary needs)
- Wine & beer (for purchase)
- Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & A wide variety of premium Tea
- Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
- Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
- Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
- 360 degree exterior views from deck
- Warm Safety Suits
Duration: 3 hours