Arctic Summer Sailing Safari
Cruising the arctic fjords is breath-taking and in the summer an abundance of marine life gathers far into the fjords to feed and soak up the infinite sunlight .
This is an epic day out at sea for those wanting to witness memorable views, try sailing & fishing, while spotting wildlife in their natural habitat. The skippers and guides have great knowledge and a lot of experience to keep you safe and comfortable while cruising.
The Arctic during summertime is an experience that you cannot miss while in the area.
What to expect on this Arctic Sail Safari in Tromsø:
● Sail through the Arctic Fjords: Sailing in the Arctic is an unforgettable experience by itself, and doing it on our comfortable catamaran is something can honestly recommend.
● Learn about Arctic marine wildlife: The sea around Tromsø is thriving with fish, birds, eagles, seals and during the winter months we an even see whales.
● Today’s fresh catch is served for lunch: The best lunch you can have is made from the fresh fish we catch on our fishing tours. Vegetarian options are always available, just let us know!
Season: 1 June to 31 August 2020.
What to bring: Warm clothes & sun glasses.
• Guided cruising tour onboard a comfortable catamaran
• Small Bites, Espresso Coffee & a wide variety of premium Tea
• Preparation & the tasting of your fresh catch
• Easy sailing with possibility to ask questions around navigation
• Professional Skipper with all commercial licenses
• Heated Indoor Saloon with bathrooms
• 360-degree exterior views from deck
• Warm survival suits
Duration; : 3.5 hours
Number of guests: 2-12